IT’S THE APRES-SKI PARTY OF THE SEASON!
Cheer on some of Canada and the World’s best female skiers including members of the Canadian Alpine Ski Team (Candace Crawford, Erin Mielzynski, Ali Nullmeyer and Roni Remme from Ontario) plus US Ski Team C-Team, Ontario Ski Team and future stars on the many regional FIS Teams in Ontario!
1:00 pm Single run slalom qualifier to be run on Big John to narrow the competition from approximately 100 athletes down to 32 finalists for the evening showdown!
5 to 8 pm World Cup inspired family buffet dinner (TICKET INFORMATION BELOW)
5:00 pm Evening races start with local recording artist ‘Anna Sophia’ singing the National Anthem
Plus More FUN!
* Bon Fires on the patio and on-hill with marshmallows + hot chocolate stations!!
* Craigie Bear!!
* Evening fun dual race set up on Zipper – challenge your kids and your friends!!
* DJ on the hill before and after the races!!
* See and meet world-class athletes (and maybe get your helmet signed!!)
* Firework show to end the night!! (approximately 9 pm)
Tickets for the dinner package are on sale now HERE and include:
$45 + HST ADULT TICKET – full buffet dinner, drink ticket, race swag + door prize ticket
$19 + HST CHILD UNDER 11 – full buffet dinner and soft drink + door prize ticket
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
GS – Feb 4 & 5 Georgian Peaks
SL – Feb 6 & 7 Osler Bluff
Single run SL Qualifier – Feb 8, Craigleith 1:00pm
Dual SL Finals – Feb 8, Craigleith 5:00pm
FAMILY PARTY, Craigleith, 5-10 pm $ Details & Tickets here>
FIREWORKS, Craigleith, approx. 9:00pm
Eugene Trusler, Osler Bluff
Larisa Yurkiw, CAST Alumni
Graydon Oldfield, CAST Alumni