Thank you for attending the November 3 & 4, 2018 AOA Coaches Conference at the Caledon Ski Club.
AOA would like to thank the following contributors to this year’s conference. Please click on the title of the presenter to view the speakers’ presentation.
- Dr. Amanda Visek and Heather Mannix – Fun Maps
- Jenni Stielow – ACA Senior Manager, Coach Education
- Vania Grandi – President and CEO of ACA
- Nate Morris — Masters of Kinesiology, CSI Calgary
- Stefan Overgaard — SXS Fitness Owner and Trainer
ATHLETIC COMMITTEE & OFFICIALS
- Kip Harrington – OST program director
- Bennett Carter – U12 and SX consultant: SX Report // U12 Report
- Jacques Reid – U14 Consultant
- Graeme Buckrell – U16 Consultant
- Gwen Binsfeld – Para program manager
- Nathalene Hagar – Officials Chair
- Sporting Life and World Cup Supply for the great Apres
- Karson Benn, Jen Swan, and staff from Caledon Ski Club
- Jonathon and Maritzia — SUL IRMAOS SMOKEHOUSE Food Truck
Lastly, thank you to AOA Competition Director, Robyn Skinner for working tirelessly with the AOA Athletic Committee members leading up to the weekend and to AOA’s Manager of Partnerships & Events Bill Reeves, for spearheading the organization of the entire event.