AOA is hiring: Administration & Accounting Manager
Reports to: Executive Director
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to accounting functions and financial reporting.
This position will be responsible for daily, weekly and monthly accounting tasks and activities.
This position must meet tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation and financial reporting.
This position must also provide administration of day to day activities of the office, along with HR of staff.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Apply a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly and year end close
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information
- Initiate budget and forecasting activities
- Work with the auditor to ensure a clean and timely year end audit
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Multiple coaches expense entries
- Day to day activities of the office
- HR management of employment contracts
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Cash Receipts
- Fixed asset activity
- Account reconciliations
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
Accounting certificate required
Must be PC proficient and experienced with QuickBooks
Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
High attention to detail and accuracy
Please send a resume and cover letter to AOA Executive Director Scott Barrett
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org before closing date of December 22nd, 5pm.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only qualified applicants will be