JOB: AOA Fundraising Manager
The full-time Fundraising Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing all of Alpine Ontario’s fundraising initiatives including major events, merchandise, alumni giving and a donations program. The Manager would work closely with The Executive Director, Membership and Communications staff in all development and fundraising endeavors.
- Must embrace the vision, mission, and values of Alpine Ontario Alpin.
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
- Have knowledge and experience in fundraising techniques, particularly event fundraising.
- Possess the skills to work with and motivate staff, board members, and other volunteers.
- Have the desire to get out of the office and build external relationships.
- Be a “self-starter” and goal driven to initiate donor visits and fundraising calls.
- Be organized and exhibit “follow through” on tasks and goals.
- Display a positive attitude, show concern for people and community, demonstrate presence, self-confidence, common sense and good listening ability.
- Have completed an undergraduate bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years minimum experience in professional fundraising.
- Meet prospective donors and supporters on a continual basis to establish effective communications with them.
- Grow the fundraising program including identification, cultivation, and solicitation of major donors.
- Build an annual fund program, including mailings and annual fundraising drives.
- Coordinate fundraising special events.
- Direct capital campaigns and other major fundraising drives.
- Oversee prospect research.
- Work closely with the AOA Executive Director & AOA staff & volunteers.
- Make public appearances/accept speaking engagements to share information about Alpine Ontario with the member clubs (private ski clubs) and extended community.
- Lead and oversee fundraising committee meetings.
- Oversee fundraising database and tracking systems.
- Oversee creation of publications to support fundraising activities.
- Demonstrate professional conduct at all times.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
Competitive/commensurate with experience and other qualifications.
Please submit your resume before 5pm on Friday, July 28th, 2017 to email@example.com