U10-U12 Lead Coaches: Osler Bluff Ski Club
Website Osler Bluff Ski Club
Ski Club: Osler Bluff Ski Club
Positions: Osler Bluff is currently looking for experienced coaches to assume leadership roles in our growing U10 and U12 racing programs. Acting as a Lead Coach, as well as having your own team of skiers, you will work with the Head Coach to coordinate, train, supervise, and mentor younger coaches. Our U10 program is a limited-travelling program, while our U12 racers take part in the full SOD Series, as well as a number of Invitational events.
Our programs begin with Christmas and New Year’s Holiday Camps and run for 9 weekends from January through mid-March. We also host Friday Training every week during the regular season and run a 5-day March Break Camp.
- Minimum Development Level Trained/Certified, but will also give serious consideration to EL Trained/Certified coaches who have extensive training and coaching experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good leadership and organizational skills
- Provide a fun, safe learning experience for the athletes
- Work with the other coaches within your age group, as well as others
- Provide timely and effective communication to athletes, parents and other coaches
The hiring process for 2019/2020 has begun! Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume to:
Graeme Buckrell – email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org