Alpine Ontario’s Legacy Club has been designed to ensure the continued support and development of the organizations newly designed high-performance initiatives. We are passionate about developing world class athletes and providing opportunities for kids to reach their goals and aspirations by surrounding them with the most skilled and experienced coaches, mentors, athletic therapists, conditioning coaches and more.
Did you know that each year AOA budgets approximately $700,000 into our programs, for the subsidization of annual expenses, which include but are not limited to: The Ontario Ski Team, U16 Development, Club Excellence, Divisional Subsidies and Targeted Provincial Training Centre Days. This annual fundraising goal cannot be reached without the support of our sponsors, partners, corporate, and individual donors.
Good News! You too can make a difference by becoming a member!
The Legacy Club is a long-term fundraising initiative with a sole focus of developing this generation of ski champions. Here at AOA, we acknowledge that it takes a village to raise a world class athlete. By becoming a member of the Legacy Club, you are partnering with AOA, and supporting our overall vision to see our alpine athletes reach their highest potential; Canada’s future podium holders.
The benefits of your $5000.00 Legacy Club contribution include:
- Official Tax Receipt
- Legacy club recognition plaque with your name & contribution year, publicly displayed at AOAs head office
- Limited Edition AOA Jacket
- Ski Day with National Ski Team Racer (Date TBD)
- Recognition at Alpine Ontario Signature Events
- Recognition on Alpine Ontario’s Social Media Platform and Website
- Exclusive offers and discounts at the Alpine Ontario Online Store
- Privileged updates throughout the year
For more information and/or questions related to the Legacy Club membership, please contact :
Bill Reeves, AOA Partnership & Events Manager at 705-444-5111 ext 121 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org