AOA e-newsletters are sent to over 5,000 email recipients
RACE REPORT is sent out during the racing season on Monday or Tuesday including:
- Racing highlights from the OCUP Series U14 , U16, FIS and SX
- FIS highlights
- Ontario Ski Team results
- CAST highlights
- NCAA highlights
- Additional highlights from the younger age categories for special events only (Festivals, etc.)
- Para Alpine
- Masters highlights from Festivals, Finals, etc.
Due to time constraints we cannot include the 100’s of division races that take place each weekend. Our aim with RACE REPORT is to show the progression model through the AOA & ACA system.
RACELINE is sent out weekly on Wednesday or Thursdays during the ski season. In addition to broadcasting the weekly news of Alpine Ontario it includes:
- Top weekly story for Ontario Ski Racing
- Results and photos from AOA Divisions race series
- The latest news from the Ontario Ski Team
- Updates from the AOA dry land program including news on the Spring & Fall Fitness Testing
- News on athlete bursaries or promotions
This is a must read for all parents involved in this great sport!
Past Issues of Raceline and the new! Race Report
If you cannot find what you are looking for in the archives please contact AOA Communications email@example.com or 705-444-5111 x 132