AOA e-newsletters are sent to over 5,000 email recipients
RACELINE is sent out weekly on Thursdays during the ski season and monthly in the off-season. It includes:
- Top weekly story for the Ontario Ski Racing
- Pertinent information for parents, coaches, officials to stay informed
- The latest news from the Ontario Ski Team, SOD Ski Team, U16 Development Program
- News from the four AOA Divisions
- Updates on events, awards, bursaries including the Spring & Fall Fitness Testing
RACE REPORT is sent out during the racing season only on Tuesdays including:
- Racing highlights from the OCUP Series U14 , U16, FIS and SX
- FIS highlights
- Ontario Ski Team results
- CAST highlights
- NCAA highlights
- Additional highlights from the younger age categories for special events only (Festivals, etc.)
- Para Alpine
- Masters highlights from Festivals, Finals, etc.
AOA regrets that is cannot include the dozens of division races that take place each weekend (there can be upwards of 40 races to report on each weekend at this level alone). Our aim with RACE REPORT is to show the progression model through the OCUP, SODT, OST, NCAA & ACA system.
AOA can only report on what it knows so please help by submitting information & photos to email@example.com Thank you!
Past Issues of Raceline and the new! Race Report
If you cannot find what you are looking for in the archives please contact AOA Communications firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-444-5111 x 132