Register NOW for Coach Developer
Register NOW for CDPD!
CORE Training and Professional Development for your Coach Developers is now available at the 11th annual Coach Developer Professional Development (CDPD) training weekend, October 20-22, 2017 in King City.
Coach Developers will also be able to enjoy the ability to mix and match throughout the weekend, including exclusive access to NCCP Professional Development modules such as Manage a Sport Program, Managing Conflict, Empower + and more!
Single Day and Full Weekend packages are available, including a mix and match of both CORE and Professional Development! Also included is the infamous CAO Friday and Saturday social, including a special 150 sports trivia night!
CORE Training Options Include:
- CORE Training for Coach Evaluators (CE) – Friday 1:30pm – 7:00pm
- CORE Learning Facilitator (LF) Training – Saturday 9:00am – 4:45pm
- CORE Master Coach Developer (MCD) Training – Sunday 9:00am – 6:15pm
Enjoy exclusive Coach Developer access to Professional Development sessions including select NCCP modules throughout the weekend as follows:
- Empower+ – Friday 2:30pm – 7:00pm
- Manage a Sport Program – Friday 2:30pm – 7:00pm
- Managing Conflict – Sunday 9:00am – 1:15pm
- Revised Fundamental Movement Skills – Sunday 9:00am – 1:15pm
Not sure which stream is for you? Never fear the CAO is here! Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or for more information.
Single day and multi-day savings are available. Visit www.coachesontario.ca/cdpd for more information.
Posted July 12, 2017