Mackenzie Investments U14 Provincial Championships (OCUP FINALS)
Event: OCUP Finals – Ontario U14 Provincial Championships
Date: March 14th-18th
Location: Camp Fortune
Accommodations: Marriott Courtyard East is the event hotel and has a preferred rate available until Feb 13th
- A tuning area is available in the hotel parking lot
- Athlete Banquet is in the adjoining conference centre
- Separate parent social
AOA Team Captains: For Roles & Responsibilities click here
Race Notice is posted here.
Full event package can be found here.
- March 14 will be an optional training day
- Lift passes are available for athletes ($20) and will include lane space – more details will be included in the race notice
- March 15 – Giant Slalom – we are planning a separate course for male and female athletes
- March 16 – Super G – free ski training on race course the morning of the race
- March 17 – Slalom – will have a separate course for male and female athletes
- March 18 – Dual Slalom
- Lunch for the athletes will be included each day
We are also looking for volunteers to help with all the races. Lunch will be served to the volunteers each day.
Check out the National Capital Division website for more information: http://ncd.ca/
This will be a National Pointed Race.
To be eligible for entry to U14 OCUP Finals/Ontario Championships all athletes must have submitted a fitness test result dated between Sept 1-Dec 31 to AOA by Dec 31,2016 and be registered with AOA.
Alpine Ontario – Seeding Procedure:
- Seeding for the SG, GS and SL will be done based on NOD 2, LSDA 2, NCD 3, and SOD 8.
U14 Ontario Overall Champion:
This will be based on U14 Ontario Championships – the title will be awarded to the best pointed racers, male and female. Racers total points will be based on Top 30 World Cup points for the BEST PREFORMANCE IN EACH DICIPLINE (SG, GS AND SL) (combined result equals two completed runs). In the event of ties, the athlete’s top single result from the three scores will be considered to break the tie.