New for 2020 is an all-women’s Officials program for women with their Level 2+ Officials certification living in Ontario. Successful applicants will learn alongside the top female Officials during the upcoming Feb 4-8th Women’s Nor-Am taking place in Collingwood and the Blue Mountains. Officials will be put to work on the Nor-Am field of play to shadow senior Officials and to network with other female officials in a fun, social and inclusive environment. Accommodations (if required), lift tickets, 2 meals per day and development opportunities will be fully funded by AOA. Fifteen candidates will be selected for this opportunity.
- To develop female Officials, who in turn will act as educators and mentors to other aspiring female officials in Ontario;
- To create a supportive, professional female officiating culture in Ontario;
- To create opportunities for female Officials to further develop their skills and confidence alongside peers and mentors.
- To prepare female Officials for the next step in their development pathway;
- To expose female Officials to high-performance environments in Ontario.
- Increase the number of female Level 3+ Officials in the Ontario system;
- Increase the number of female mentors in the province of Ontario.
- Female Official must be a Level 2 or above preferred.
- Must be a current registered Official with AOA.
- Must be actively working towards the officials pathway progression.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from current or past ROC Chair.
- Complete the application below on or before 5pm, Wed, January 8th, 2020.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.