Kickstart Your Season at Our Back to Snow Camp 2019!
At Alpine Ontario, we are excited to host a 2-day Back to Snow Camp in partnership with the Glacier Ski Club and Mt. S.t Louis Moonstone (MSLM) for U10/U12/U14 athletes, their coaches, and officials. This is your opportunity to try out your new gear, hit the slopes, and prepare yourself for a great season ahead. You’ll even learn from the best – AOA’s U12 Athletic Consultant Bennett Carter and the Head Coach of the Glacier Ski Club – Mitch McDermid – will be just two of the leaders running the camp.
- Who—All U10-U16 athletes are invited to attend along with all coaches and officials
- What—Back to Snow Athlete, Coaching, and Officials Camp
- When—Friday December 6 through Saturday December 7, 2019
- Where—Mt. St. Louis Moonstone
- Cost—For athletes, the 2-day price is $170, and for coaches, the price is $50 per day
What will you get out of this 2-day Back to Snow Camp? For starters, both athletes and coaches will come away from this inaugural seasonal camp even better and more confident when it comes to cruising down the slopes on their skis. On top of this, together, athletes and their coaches will learn more about the SUPER CAMP approach, which is designed by the province’s top coaches and instructors.
Note that if you are an athlete, you can attend without your coach, and if you are a coach, you can still attend without your athletes. Develop your skills and become an even better ski racer by joining us at our Back to Snow Camp – register today!